Hotel Patio Andaluz
The Quito Hotel Patio Andaluz, located in the heart of historic “Quito Antiguo” and surrounded by churches, museums and national monuments, was declared Cultural Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO in 1978. The Hotel is an official National Treasure and holds centuries of history within its walls. It was part of the original Solaris (original building sites) that constituted the City of San Francisco of Quito at the time of its foundation.
The exclusive restaurant “El Rincón de Cantuña” which specializes in national and Spanish cuisine and classic international dishes, Tapas Bar “Marqués de Jerez”, Guayasmin lecture room, artisan shop “Folklore Olga Fisch”, and Spa, the hotel offers a rich experience in traditional colonial style in an original setting.
All the employees at Hotel Patio Andaluz, without inside concerning our position of the company, are conscious of the example that we establish in the Hotel Industry to cause changes and to assure and to maintain our atmosphere towards that goal. We are united in our commitment to:
- Preserve the water
- Preserve energy
- Reduce the wastes
- Increase the recycling
- Unconditionally support any environmental projects in the community
- Beautify, not only our immediate surroundings, but further inside our community
- Work with our community and help in its improvement
- Make any additional management to help maintain our enviroment
- Fulfill the laws of our country
- Reject any type of corruption and to denounce it